Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 28th, 2013


Family and friends,I hope your alls week has been wonderful, i cant wait to see you all shortly!!
Wow almost 2 years, i really cant believe this special time of my life is coming to close so flippen fast!! I will truely miss my mission, I can honestly say i served with no regrets, I am greatful for all that my father in heaven has taught me, I am greatful for the people he has place in my life and they will have such a big impact on me forever. I love my mission and I cant wait and i will continue to serve my father in heaven forever!! I love this work and there is no better work to be apart of than this. it truely is amazing and miralces will never stop ceasing!!
I just want to bear short testimony , I know my savior and father in heaven live again, I know we have a living prophet on this earth who leads and guides us today, I know that god loves each and everyone of us !! I am greatful for a perfect plan which enables me to return to my father in heaven if i put forth works. I love this church , I love you all and i hope you all have a great week, I will see you all next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment