Monday, February 11, 2013

February 6th, 2012


Family and friends and everyone under the sun whats up !!!!!! Can you believe it this week Ill be riding on a jet. But oh boy will I miss these wonderful 2 years I hope your alls week has been great and i hope to see many of you this sunday!!
Well I cant believe my mission is coming to an end, but I am always reminded that I am in the middle!! I am looking forward to whats next in my life and more than ever will I need the spirit to help me make the right decisions. Its been amazing being able to serve my father in heaven. to represent my savior "as if he were personally ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me!" I have really meet wonderful people and I am so thankful for how much they have blessed my life. I am grateful for the conversions that have strengthened me and help me feel of that JOY of helping these wonderful people follow our savior jesus christ. I guess this is just really hard to put into words how grateful i am for these last 2 years. I know that the number 1 convert on my mission has been me. I know the path I want to follow , i know where i am going and I know my eternal goal is to do everything I can in this life to return to live with my father in heaven. I love my father in heaven and i feel that this life would be impossible without him, there is numerous times he has been there to pull me out of my most struggling times just because I take the time to talk to him. I love him and I have truly learned what it means to be prayerful. I am greatful for wonderful companions who have taught me and helped me grow and become someone better. I know this work is about becoming a friend to those around and finding ways to connect with all sorts of people. 
I know that these past 2 years i have been humbled and my testimony has grown so much its amazing. I am greatful for the advice borther howell gave me before my mission "if you ever get to  a point where i dont know what to say i should bear my testimony" it has been one of my most powerful tools throughout my mission. Its been amazing to wake up every morning and to study the principles of the gospel, I really feel like i have become a better teacher, I look forward to learing more and more and appling it to my life . I know that my our savior loves each and everyone of us, I couldnt imagine my life without my savior, i would truely be nothing , i would be a waste and this life would be so hard without him. I am greatful to know that if we are pure and clean through the atonement of christ we can all reach our ultimate goal of returning to my father in heaven. I know without a doubt that the book of mormon is the word of god and its true, why would satan try so hard to prove to people its not true, its has to be it testifies of gods son and can lay out that road map and what our expectations are in this life. I am greatful for all of you and how much you have supported me on mission, I am greatful for so many things haha. but i will miss these 2 years. I am greatful for what I have become and Im  continuing to strive to become something even greater each and every day. I know these things are true and so much more. i hope you all have a great week, SEE YA SOON!!!! moroni 8:3

                                                                                                                         LOVE -
                                                                                                                     ELDER CHAZ ALLEN  BENTLEY 


1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already
    ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my web blog - coffee machines

    ReplyDelete