Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012


well Hello family and friends. What a fantastic week it has been for us here in DUB VEE!!! I love this work so much, if I could I would just go on a mission for the rest of my life. Truely is amazing to be apart of this great work. Well I hope you all had a great week as well.
 So this week in our companionship we were able to set 4 new people with a baptisimal date that was exciting, we have made it a goal in our compaionship to just start inviting people to be baptized. This work is just so exciting and we are really stoked to be apart of it :). We are hoping to start teaching a family this week :) and we will pick up 3 new people and set them on date as well. As a mission we are hoping to get 30-40 baptisms next month so we are trying to excite all the elders in our zone, we are going to do our best to make this the best month within our zone. :) I am having a blast in this great work. We get fed so great here in Clarksburg, I feel like every meal is a thanksgiving meal, haha!!!!! I still cant believe I have been out for 18 months doesnt feel like that at all. I love this work so so much and I know there is nothing better I could be doin right now than bein here servin a mission. yesterday i had to give a talk in church i was a little nervous because i hadnt had spoken in front of that many people in a while my  talk was on scripture study. I hope everyone liked it i did my best with what I had haha. I sometimes wish my mom was there to whisper in my ear what to say and have pictures when i give my talk haha just jokin but I enjoyed preparing it and I have come to know that scripture study as families and as individuals is so important. Make it a habbit and simply set that time aside everyday.
 So this week is my moms birthday , mom I just want you to know that I love you so much your such an amazing mom and you matter so much to me and I wish so bad I could be there on this special day for you. thank you for always bein such a great example to me and helping me through everything , you are truely a blessing to me directly from my father in heaven, I know that heavenly father places angels in our lives and I know that you are one those angels in my life  you amazing mom and dont ever forget that I love you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday.
 I just want my grandma to know that I love her so much , I know that heavenly father will support you in all things. I love you grandma and I am always praying for you, thank you and papa for all you do I know you are such a blessing to my life you are an angel to :) i love you mamaw have such a great week.
 I know with all my heart that heavenly father places special people in our lives I am so blessed to have all of you in my life to help me I am greatful to be that support to other people and to help other families be together for eternity.
 Well if there is one thing I have come to know this week is that studies are so crucial for a companionship and individuals to grow and learn. without the studies of the scriptures and without studies as a family its harder to overcome harderships and situations . But Its such a blessing to me and my companion and it really builds us and helps us in the things that we face in this work. I loves serving with my comp. I am having a blast learing new ways to work and to build myself as a missionary. with our 2 differet work ethics we are doing great and marvelous things. I know that this church is true, I have so much gratitude for my father in heaven for the many blessings he gives me. I am greatful that I am worthy to hold a current temple reccomend and to be a priesthood holder at this time. I love you all so much and i pray that you all will have such a great week and know. Thank you so much for everything !!!!
                                                                                                                -love elder bentley
                                                                                                             MoRoNi 8:3


No comments:

Post a Comment