Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 9, 2012

I dont even know how to start this email haha. Well I hope you all have had an exciting week. I sure do miss all of you. I pray for all and for the lords blessing to be upon all of you.

Well Everyone dont send me mail this week transfers are next week and i am leaving to go be a zone leader in clarksburg which is like 15 minutes away, I found out in a letter this week. So just hang in there Ill try to get you all the adress next week. But im so stoked to be a zone leader!!1 Im going to be serving with a awesome companion, in a awesome area from what I hear!!!! So that was a pretty big shocker on my week!!!
Then this week I had an awesome exchange with an elder from arizona this week, his name is elder holder he went to EAC before his mission and he is in my district :). So this week we went tractin at these apartment and found an awesome potential that we are going to teach this week. And then we started teachin an awesome family Things went so well on our exchange maybe because were both from arizona. It was a great time!!!
I tell you what , there is no better feeling than helping others. This week we have done numerous hours of service and I have enjoyed not only giving service but serving these other missionaries. I know that is where my true happiness comes from is by puttting myself last and worrying more about others. And being as the savior, I am so greatful I get to be a zone leader , not because its a leadership position but because I get to be in the service of other missionaries. I sure do love this work and being the best represenative of jesus christ I can be . I love my savior!!! I love you all thank you for everything you all do. Remember that I am leaving next week so dont send anything to that adress. I love you have a great week.

love elder bentley !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment