Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 6th, 2012

Well what is up everyone!!!!! I hope you all are doin well!!! I hope you have had such a great week!!! I hope you all know how greatful I am for you, I thank you all for your support and your love which you show to me. I really thank you for everything.
So I wanted to tell my uncle wes first HELLO!!! I miss ya buddy so much. I was so happy to hear that maddy is gettin baptized this week. I am proud of her and I hope she grew as long as you from the missionary lessons, arent they amazing to know how much our father in heaven loves us. I love bein able to study these lessons the every day , I am still learning so much about theses principles that I teach and it truely brings me closer to my savior. I think its amazing how you kept you promise you made to me before my mission. I cant wait to to go the temple with ya bud, I know your doin the right thing and im here to supprt you 100%!!!! I love ya. MAddy I wish so so bad i could be at your baptism this week. what such a special day you have comin up, pay attention to how you feel and always strive to have that special feelin with you. I sure love you maddy!!!! you the best!!!!
Well Guess what ya all Im gettin transferd. . . I thought this one would be easier since I turned 20 years old but it feels like a part of me is going to be missin. . I have rally grown to love this area. I have been truely blessed to bring 5 people into the church who are all such wonderful converts who I will truely miss, I have 2 great companions who have taught me so much how to be better , I have been blessed to plant many seeds in this area, I cant even count the number of book of mormons I handed out since I have been here. The lord has blessed me to serve such wonderful members of the church. I really think that a temple will be built here someday. This haas been such an amazing area to serve in. I felt whats its like to walk for 7 months straight as a missionary which has been an amazing experience. I truely feel like I have been humbled here in BV. I have had the opprtunity to grow closer to my savior and have spent numerous hours askin my father in heaven for help. And he he has been there to lift me and and to bless me every step of the way. I thank him, and to him I owe him everything i got and all my service all my time and service. I am goin to miss this area. So president called yesterday, he said that I will be going to FAREMONT, WEST VIRGINIA and I will be district leader there. i am greatful that I get to go serve there. I will be serving with this elder named elder berry. I will be goin into a pretty big ward so it will be exciting, I will email you all my adress next week. I am so nervous to leave, stinks gettin attached to areas, I wouldnt have mind stayin here the rest of my mission. I am greatful for the opportunity which I had to serve in such a wonderful area.I thank my father in heaven I was able to serve here. And for how much i was able to learn and grow, it will be wierd not going to 3 wards anymore it will be so different. Ill miss this area.
I wanna leave you all with my testimony that I know this church is true!!!! I am greatful for the opportunity to be on a mission and serve my father in heaven.
36 and thus they were instruments in the hands of god in bringing many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, to the knowledge of their redeemer.
37 and how blessed are they! for they did publish peace; they did publish good TIDINGS of good; and they did declare unto the people that the lord
i am greatful for the service im rendering to my father in heaven. I pray that I will accomplish all the lord expects of me in fairmont WV. i pray that my testimony will continue to grow I love my savior, I love our beloved prophet and I know that the things we teach as missionaries is true. thats my testimony. short and sweet, I am sorry its short it woll be better next week i promise.I love you all so much, I will tell you all next week my adress. I miss you all so much . i pray for all. I hope my family and my brothers and sisters know how much I love them. I miss you have a great week .
love elder bentley
moroni 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment