Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hello everyone!!!! I hope you alls week was great!!! I hope everything is goin fine and dandy at home. There is so much to tell you about this week.
Kellie I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, I hope you know that your such an amazing cousin, I love and miss you so much, I hope that your just having the most amazing day , I wish so bad I could be there for your birthday and bring pizza to scholl just for you. I love you so much cuz, Nemo is still on my bag haha, the other day I was gettin off the transfer bus and a missioinary said nemo thats so awesome thought it was pretty funny. Have a great day remember always that I love you!!!!
So as you all know i got transfered that was supper dupper hard to leave BV it wasnt the easiest sayin goodbye to all the people i love. I will sure miss that area and the wonderful friends that i have made. I got to my new area on wenesday, Fairmont WV.( i will give you all my adress at the end of this email.) Basically nothin much is goin on here , It was surprising to hear that we only have 1 top notch investigator. But I hope i can be a helping hand to this area and change that!!!!! It was very suprising to hear that there is about 300 or so less actives, now i know why president wanted me to come here to show those people that they are loved. So my new companions name is Elder Barry, he loves to draw, I know I am going to love serving with him despite of how different we are :). He is pretty funny. WE ARE GOIN TO TEACH AND PREACH TILL WE DROP!!! I have a feeling I am going to grow so much in this area I just know I am, I am already starting to love this area, for the first little while it might be difficult but I am stoked to serve, the members so far seem pretty nice like always :). It was fuunny last night we were tracting some apartment this lady took a book of mormon and said she wasnt really interested? but after she closed the door we heard her say " I CANT BE MEANT TO THE MORMONS THEY ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE" I thought that was pretty funny to hear. Its a bit different to be in a driving area again, I kinda miss walkin? thought i would never say that. :) We are driving a chrysler baby blue haha seems kinda girly but at least it has 4 wheels and drives. :) The district has alot of work. I got so so much to do I hope I will do all that i can to do what the lord expects of me. I am excited to serve here in fairmont. I have to speak on Sunday. so I hope my talk goes well :)
well this orning I had a pretty awesome personal study, I am so excited for general conference!!! I wish we could just have it every weekend for church. I am tryin to read the last conference ensign before this conference. I lovedRichard G Scotts talk on the scriptures I am goin to try really hard these next couple weeks to be in the scriptures, I loved how he explained the importance of memorizing scriptures which is something i wanna start doin, I liked how he said that the scriptures can become our bestest friend. I have turned to the scriptures so much this week, I know that anytime we go through a hard time or a rough situation I know that we can turn to the scriptures to support us to build us to strengthen us . I am thankful for the scriptures and the power that they have in my life. I know that they are goin to be my biggest support this next transfer.
I hope and pray you all know how much I love you I hope you know how thankful I am for you. I express my deepest gradtitude to my father in heaven for such wonderful friends and family. I love you all have an awewsome week.

moroni 8 : 3 elder bentley
my new adress:

1715 MaryLou Retton Dr. #35 (just put #35 no apt. before it)
Fairmont, West Virginia 26554

No comments:

Post a Comment