Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26th, 2012

missionary super bowl weekend is approaching , I am so anxious for this weekend!!!! Howdy ya all, hope everything is cool and chill back in good ol Az!! Aww i sure miss you all . Thank you for your support to me to my family everything thank you I love you all!!!

Well what a week I have been super busy!!!! Life as a district leader is still always crazy, busy but I sure do love it. i feel like i have grown so much these past 3 weeks, I can really feel heavenly fathers love for me and those that i serve amoung. I feel his presence in everything i do :) its an amazing feeling and im going to strive to constantly feel this way. I find when im less worried about myself and more focused on what others need how they are feeling , I develop a deeper love for them. I think thats true no matter in all ways we serve as we focus less on ourselves we will truely grow to love those around us. I am so greatful my father in heaven has blessed me with a wonderful comapnion, area , and district, its such a blessing and i am growing so much. this week while I was on exchanges with a zone leader we found an awesome potential family that we are going to start teachin tonight we are pretty stoked for that and we got our bishop really excited for missionary work this week!!! We are going to be having a fast in our ward for the whole month of May we are going to have different families sign up to fast for missionary work it was so great we are so stoked for what lies ahead, the lord is blessing us more and more everyweek, Its amazing to see his hand in this work!! I am so excited to hear from our prophet this week and the leaders of our church, I am excited to listen to the promises that they will extend as we seek their direction to carry out this church farther :)

Well nothing to big or dramtic happend this week, I hope my sisters know how much I love them I pray for them and i hope they have such a great birthday this week. i love you all so much. I know that this church is true , i am so greatful to be serving the lord at this wonderful time, I know that things which I teach everyday is true, i am so greatful for prayer and the opportunity which I have to communicate with my father in heaven. I sure love you all so much have such an amazing gereral conference week I miss ya. PRESS FORWARD SAINTS!!!

love elder bentley
moroni 8:3
ilove this scripture in Alma 24:14

14 And the great God has had mercy on us, and made these things known unto us that we might not perish; yea, and he has made these things known unto us beforehand, because he loveth our souls as well as he loveth our children; therefore, in his mercy he doth visit us by his angels, that the plan of salvation might be made known unto us as well as unto future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment