Monday, May 30, 2011

March 30, 2011

Well this week has been another great week!!!!! I hope everyone is having a
great memorial day. We had to come to a members house to type emails since
all the librarys are closed today ha ha.
Well we have been working hard this week. Its been amazing to watch just by
simply being obedient comes so many blessings. We have been blessed to find
so many people willing to listen to our message. Its so amazing to watch the
happiness of others as we teach them gospel. I can really see the spirit
work through us to teach our friends. So Crystal who just got baptized
couple weeks ago her son is getting baptized on Sundayh June 5, Its been
a blast teaching crystal and her family I can really see how just by
planting the gospel in her home effects her own family her brother who is
not a member said he wants to start learning and he wants his daughter to be
baptized and because Crystal got baptized her dad who was excommunicated
from the church has made the desicion to start coming back and to be
baptized again. Its been really awesome to watch her family grow in this
gospel. Elder Whitehead is a great companion just like elder partridge. I am
really blessed to have great companions who love teaching the gospel as much
as I do and are able to be obedient. So this week we had our last Zone
Conference with President and Sister Thornock, I am going to miss them. I
have learned so much from them these past couple months. But I am really
really excited to see the difference in mission presidents.
Well my gospel studies have been going really well!!!!!! I am so thankful
to wake up every morning and to be the lords investigator. I have started a
commitment that my mission president came to me to highlight everytime it
brings up Jesus Christ. I am already on chapter 10 and it brings him up so
much!!! I know that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ.
I know Its true!! I have challenged myself to read a confernce talk everday
and It seems like everytime I read a talk I find answer that I am looking as
a missionary. Just by studing the words of the living prophets today I know
we can find the answer to our own prayers. I have been doing soomething for
the past month and its something I learned from Elder Partridge , everytime
I say my prayers all I say is Thank you for everything. I have found it to
be really effective. So my studies are going great!!!!
I am glad to say my relationship with the dogs around here are getting
better!!! I havent been barked at since Elder Whitehead got here :) . This
week I had something really different to eat at the bigleys! I had Chicken
Liver it was pretty good i guess ha ha .
I hope school is going great!!!! I cant believe its already over!!! I love
my brother and sisters so much I hope you all are doing good.
Well I hope everyone is doing great. I hope you all have a great day!!! I
love you so much!!!! I miss ya!!

love:

Elder Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment