Monday, March 7, 2011

Fwd: WHAT A GREAT WEEK!!!!!



Well I can say its beautiful here. IT SNOWED ALL DAY YESTERDAY!!!! grandma
youd love it here!! its your kind of place. THank you grandma for all you
have done for me this week I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Thank you everyone for you
emails i really appreciate the encouragment and support. and thank you for
taking care of my family:)!!! Family and friends I hope you all know how
much I love you!!!

Alright well this week has been a blast. I have been everywhere. We have
been tracting alot, all we do is park our car and walk in the middle of the
hollers getting chased by dogs ha ha. we dont have bikes because its not a
bike area so im getting in good shape. I really am enjoying tracting and
being able to knock on someones door and share my testimony of this gospel
and what I feel they should know about our church. SO tuesday we went and
had really good hambugers at a members house. Then we went back to the apt
and slept. Because the next morning we had to get up early and go to a zone
meeting in Hunnington. ( makes me feel like Im in Cali) I hope I get to
serve there. But anyways zone meeting is when all missionaries get together
and the zone leaders teach you and we were lucky to see our president . We
got this really cool book to help us with preach my gospel its so cool. Then
most of the Elders went to this really good buger place called 5 guys almost
better than in n out ha ha. We saw the harlem globe trotters I talked to
them tried hading them a card and they accepted it ha ha although they threw
it away when they walked out but its ok . ha ha i couldnt get a pic because
i didnt have my back pack. Then after lunch we went tracting with the
hunnington zone leaders and me and my companion got 35 open your mouths and
loaned out 12 book of mormons and 1 baptisimal on the front porch ha ha
without even teaching a lesson. open your mouths is when you pass by some on
the street and stop them tell them about the gospel give them a hand out
card and set an apoitment to see them it so cool. Tomorrow we have walk and
talk Tuesday and we are driving to Logan to do that all day Im so excited
for it. We are doing so well as a companionship. Aunt MARMAN !! I saw
Marshall university it stinks that I didnt get to see the plane crash site
but hopefully someday I will. Then that night we drove to charleston the
asstiance to the president picked us up and too us to Cave Springs Viginia
for a training meeting last friday so we tracted with the cave spring elders
all day thursday and I handed out 1 book of mormon loan which was cool Then
that night I got to exercise my priesthood and help this elder give
blessings to a family . Then friday we were in a training meeting all day it
was so cool to see all my friends who came out with me from the mtc they are
all doing good and im making alot more friends.. Then that night we drove
back to charleston. went saw one of the asstiance old converts I cant wait
till I can come back and visit my converts in my old areas. Then we had
dinner with one the asstiance familys in one of his wards the members feed
us so good. I really like studying Mark 4: 37-40 these are such amazing
verses and they are helping me everday. so we drove back and you know the
virginia Tech shooting we saw the place where the people who shot everyone
purchased the guns which was kinda cool ha ha. Then Saturday we went out
with our Branch mission leader had co ordination thats where we give him a
update and we went to Wendys. :) YUMM! and planned all day! THen yesterday
was a really great sunday I love fast sundays out in the mission field our
branch has such amazing testimonies . we went and taught an investagator and
taught him the restoration it was so powerful. Then we went and helped
someone in our branch give blessings. I again am so lucky to exercise my
priesthood. Then we had 2 dinner appoitments those are rough ha ha. and
trisha I ate dinners with sister Horne she is so nice. My companion sleep
walks which is scary ha ha but fun because then i get to practice teaching
lessons ha ha he is like wide awake but asleep he will collapse to the floor
then wake up in another dream its fun but its hard to go to sleep at night.
it helps make me a better missionary. I love my companion im learning alot
from him. we teach so well together!! we are going to do great here in logan
I know we will build it back up intoa place of zion. we ahve alot of work to
do

Mom thank you for the package I really like the sweatshirt and the watch and
everything I LOVE YOU SO MUCH you are the best mom ever how did I get so
lucky to be your son??, Thank you !! Thank You Grandam so much I love you I
love papa too and thank you for all you have done for me and sacraficed for
me to get me to where I am today !!! DAD I LOVE YOU !!! thank you for
exercising your priesthood and being an example to me and good luck with
working out i know you can be MR. ARIZONA AGAING :). CODA I LOVE YOU!! be
good mind mom and dad im thankful I get to be an example to you and cade YOU
BETTER SERVE A MISSION. NANA I love you tell your friend I leave for to
years to help make other families be together for eternities just like ours
is:). and cade I love you bud dont be sad that im gone be happy and know
that I love you I cant wait for to be a missionary. SHADERS !!! its almost
your birthday I LOVE YOU!!! MUFASA!!!!! DRAW ME PICTURES!!

I just want my next door neighbors (marty and sue) to know how thankful i am
for you. I know that this gospel is true. I know that joseph smith restored
this church and saw god the father and his son jesus Christ, I know that the
book of mormon is true and can help us overcome trials and bring us more
happiness as companionships and as families and I know it brings us closer
to our heavenly father because it has done that for me growing up and since
I have been on my mission. Thank you for watching over my family. WE
seriously got the best neighbors ever. Thank you for being an example to me
and my family and I love ya.

Well family I love ya. I love you cousins hope you areall partying it up.
:) ( the modest mormon way) and thank you to all my uncles for being an
example to me and helping me get here on my mission. Thank you aunts for
everything I GOT THE BEST AUNTS in the world!! Papa i love you thank you for
everything i miss going to the hot dog place with you. I GOT THE BEST FAMILY
IN THE WORLD!!

I want alll my friends to know how to know how thankful I am for you. I am
so thankful my mom has made such good friends . I want all my leaders to
know how thankful I am for you for teaching me and preparing me for this
time in my life. BIshop I love you and I hope our ward is doing well im
greatful to be your 1st missionary to be out .

I have been really missing the temple this week. i wish I could go so bad.

Well I love you all take care and may we all press on in the work of the
lord. im looking foroward to my next email.

DAD ( todd) I love you . thank you for being an example and working hard.
Ginger thank you for being a good step mom. TOURn and haven I love you.



love:

- elder bentley



No comments:

Post a Comment