Monday, December 3, 2012

November 26th, 2012


Well happy thanksgiving and merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all had a great week and didnt get too Stuffed and can still move , I bet black friday helped out alot haha to work off the extra turkey!! Well I sure do love you all and I miss my family so much especially around this holiday season!!! But this is the best time of year to be a missionary I love it :)
Well We have had a preetty good week, We got fed 2 giant meals on thanksgiving , thank goodness we played football that day it helped out alot ahaha!!! We were able to teach some amazing spiritual lessons, one of our strongest points as a missionary is teaching , the spirit is so powerful whenever we teach its awesome!! But this week we were able to set a baptisimal date with one of our investigators, for january 5th she is just so solid its awesome!! I am still hoping to find a family to bring in, I have been praying really hard, I hope I can find them soon, I know they are out there!! But we have had a pretty good week here in Vinton.
I cant believe Christmas is coming up, I recently have been thinking alot about the Wise Men and I love what it say's in the scriptures about them. Another name that the wise men are reffered to as is "Magi", It says that "they were righteous men sent on an errand to witness the presence of the Son of God on the earth." Their spiritual capcity was evident they could see the star when others could not. They were led by the spirit to see christ. These were not ordinary men. They were prophets." These are things that it tells about them in the bible dictionary, I am always amazed just how much knowledge they had and how spiritually prepared they were. I truely believe they were Humble, I know that if we are humble to the spirit , it will lead us to christ.  I love to think of christmas as coming to Christ, just as the wise men and the shepherds did at the time of his birth. I think this is a great time to capture a vision and to Feel of our saviors love for everyone of us. I love my savior and I hope that I can bring gifts to him and thank him for all that he has done for me. I love this quote " WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM" Remember to seek him this christmas season.
Well I hope maddy knows how much I love her happy birthday CUZ!! I cant believe your already 13 I promise you me and all the cousins will have to party when I get back home!! i love you
And I dont know how I could ever forget my dear aunt stacy, I love you so much I hope your birthday is just so flippen great, Your someone I look up to alot aunt stacy and I am so great that heavenly father placed you and maddy into my life I honestly dont know what I would do without you. I love you so much. I pray that your family is doin well, kayer and micah, reggers, trea and brecklyn, and uncle david. I lvoe you all so much , have a great birthday the best aunt ever I love you!!
Congrats on the QC BULLDOGS WINNING STATE i never though I would hear that in my life time, good job Bryce Oakes and John CAMMACK!!
"Well remember not to eat the yellow snow, always remember the 4 main food groups elves eat candy, candy canes, candy corns, and SYRUP"
-buddy the elf
I love you all have agreat week, and god bless each of you this holiday season.
                                                                                                                      -love elder chaz allen Bentley
                                                                                                                      moroni8:3



No comments:

Post a Comment