Friday, October 12, 2012

October 8, 2012


Wow what a great  spiritual week its has been!!!!! I hope you all have had a great week please always remember how much I love you and your father in heaven loves you. Its always hard to email after an amazing spiritual general conference.
But Ill start off this email by sharing with you some of the things I have learned that will change my life forever. One of them was about the priniciple of becoming I have come to love this principle. I know that my mission is not centered on me but I know that its helping others know what they can become. I love  President Monson shared in preisthood session about the missionary who saw alot of success on his mission and one of the general authorities asked him how did you do it? and he said I saw everyone as our father in heaven sees them In white!! . I loved the quote by Elder Osguthrope " to be converted requires us to do and to become. " I pray that we will se others as what heavenly fathers sees them as I know that this is merely how christ works through us to help other people.
So This week has been kinda slow but full of amazing wonderful Expereinces, we were able to meet with one of our investigators yesterday and have an amazing lesson!! It was impossible to not feel the spirit it was absolutley amazing!! We were sad that he didnt come to conference but it was just an amazing lesson. Before I even got done extending the invite he said ya of course haha it was awesome. We read alma chapter 36 which describes alma's conversion story. . I have come to love the scripture Alma 36:27
And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.
this week were able to visit with one of our members and as you know we replaced sisters when we got here and this member told us you got some big shoes to fill. But we were visting with these members this week and they said you all dont even know how much you have helped us with the spirit you carry. It blesses our home and we have made so many changes since you all got here that have helped our family draw so much closer to the lord, I came to know that my mission is more that just maybe reaching out to investigators and less- actives but we are really called to bless members lives as well. This week has been absolutely amazing and I have loved these sweet feelings of the spirit so much.
I just want to send a quick birthday shout out to my dearest aound mar-man I love you. Thank you for your supporting emails that you send to me. I wish i could be there for your birthday and show you how us elves party :) I love you mar man and am so greatful for you and the blessing you are.
Micah whats up my man, can i just start off by telling you how much your heavenly father loves you, more than you will ever know. your an amazing cousin and friend. I know that our savior jesus christ lives and that joseph litteraly saw what he said he saw. I have been blessed so much to serve the lord and felt his love for me grow, and i know that any young man will come to feel that as they serve. I dont know where I would be without my mission. I hope you have an amazing birthday buddy, you just keep on keepin on. I love ya.
Thank you bishop oakes for a wonderful email that was awesome bein able to hear from you, hope your family is doing well and I hope you know how greatful I am for you and your example. 
I hope Uncle Randy your doing well your defintily in my thoughts and prayers!!keep breathing, DONT YOU GO DYING ON ME!! haha
Coda hope your neck gets better so you can play some football great job at bein undefeated!! Cade great job at your football game your a stud keep getting sacks. Cade I challenge ya for however many tackles you get in your games you have to read that many verses in the book of mormon by yourself :)
I love you family and friends so much I hope you have an amazing week and may we all become better diciples of our lord and savior jesus christ. I love you have a great week and god bless.

                                                                                                                        -elder chaz bentley
                                                                                                                 moroni 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment