Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 13, 2012


Hey ya all i hope you have had such a great week.I hope you know how much I miss you all. THank you for those who take the time to read these emails and i just hope it helps in some way, shape, or form.
 Well to tell you all a little about our week we were able to reach the mission standard of excellence again, it was a challenge but we did it with the lords help, now we are just looking forward to a baptism!! We really want to get one soon so this week we are going to do our best to get a solid baptisimal date :). I'll let you know how it goes!!!! We are hoping that our zone will have 6-7 baptisms byt he end of this month. Honestly I dont care if I baptize at all, I care more about the missionaries I serve that have struggling areas and rough companionships bein able to see a baptism. Its the only way missionaries grow and progress,  because they grow with their converts. I love being in the service of these missionaries. I cant even imagine how a stake president and bishop would feel watching over a stake or a ward. But I have come to gain more of an excitement for the work this week, FAMIlY and Friends we need your help. Our family needs to be baptizing family!!! Did you know that a members most important job is to have a social conversion with people!!! thats it, you invite missionaries will teach. Set goalsor plans in your families to find missionary opportunities, Talk with people just open your mouth, I tell you what the last thing I look forward to is tracting I hate it I would rather be teaching all day, but we cant find em alone we need your help. Develop and pray for that excitement of missionary work, this is fun, Its fun bringing our borothers and sisters into the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that if we do we can help in this great work. Ihope my family will get started and develop this excitement. :)
So I have a pretty funny story  yesterday in church I got asked to lead music. Because the choirster had to sit with her kids. So they chose someone who didnt know how to do it. Well it came time for the first song I was so nervous  I started leading and I did so bad THe piano person kept slowing down and then speeding up because she was going off my lead haha. But I was able to muster through all 3 songs, Everyone was laughing, I hope I never have to lead music for a calling haha it was great !!!!
 So this week I have a little spiritual thought, I am pretty sure we have all heard of the movie called finding nemo. In this movie it talks about 2 fish a Father and his son and The son Nemo got dared to go touch this boat his friends pure pressured him so he did it, but his dad was there the whole time telling him not do it, But because nemo dis obeyed he got taken. His dad went through numerous things just to get his son back. I know that is exactly like our father in heaven, Our father in heaven loves us so much That he will go through any thing just to help us return to him. But we have to obey we have to keep his commandment we have to put in our efforts to do what it takes to return to him. I know that our father heaven and our savior Jesus Christ love you. Remember to Repent and Keep Swimming!!!, and i know that its only throught the gospel that we can endure to the end.
 I hope Coda , Nana , Craig , Jordan, Dallas, Papa, and everyone else hope I didnt miss any one , HAPPY BIRTHDAy I love you all so much and I hope you know i love ya.
And chase I hope you do good at byu I sure do look up to ya still Love ya cuzz and you will be an apostle in no time haha :)
I love you all so much I hope you have an excellent week, I wont email till next tuesday since next week is transfers. LOVE you all !!!
HAVE A ROCKIN WEEK!!!! 
love elder bentley
moroni 8 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment