Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 5, 2011

Howdy ya all !!!!!!! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season:) Isn't this the best time of year to focus on our savior. i hope you all are stayin warm and having fun. I hope that this email will uplift this week.
So this week has been such a great week:) I love bein a missionary around christmas time :) Its so much fun bein able to learn of my savior. . I really loved the christmas devotional last night. It was amazing to hear our prophet testify of christmas. It made me wanna be a better missionary and a better diciple of my savior. What an amazing chance I have to be a living witness of him. I am so greatful for the opportunity which I have to wear his name over my heart everyday. We had an amazing zone conference this week where president pitt. . .where he testified of the savior and of the atonement. It was a very spiritual meeting. like i said last week I hope we can keep christ in the very center of our hearts and thoughts. I am so greatful to be a missionary and to realize the true meaning of christmas. So yesterday i was sitting in sacrament and i challenged myself something for a whole entire year starting christmas, I am going to do service for someone else and mark it on the calendar feel free to join if you all want to :). I am excited to see who I can help :)
This week we had to move out of paradise back into our old apartment. Its alot different but at least I got a little taste of heaven on my mission, i wish you all could have seen it, it was super nice!!!!! So this week we got a new investigator she is so awesome, the first lesson was so so spiritual and we realized how much she needed the gospel, i really felt like we were sent there for a reason. right now this lady her baby is having lots and lots of surgerys and it has been really hard on her. she travels about an hour away to stay with her 5 month old for a whole week. then comes home on weekends to stay with her family. we had an amazing first lesson the spirit was so strong. i am so greatful to be a witness of this gospel bein a blessing to peoples lives. I am so happy elder davis and I are finding so much succes here in Buena Vista. I am so greatful to be serving in a wonderful area among such wonderful ward members.
Well I dont have to much time this week, but one last thing i wanna say is we changed apartments again :) we are in our old aparment our adress is this

Elder chaz allen bentley
270 W. 30th St. Apt. # F-3
buena vista, Va 24416

I want ya to know how much I love ya I thank you all for your support and your encouragement which you give to me. I love you all so much. Have a great week and Ill prepare well for next week. I love ya!!!

love: Elder Bentley (moroni 8:3)
P.s I want my brothers and sisters to know how much I love them. I love you all so much. Thank you for being such a great example to me. Mom told me about your alls testimonies. continue to build that testimony. I love you. keep bein great and i miss you all :) I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment