Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter from Elder Bentley's Companion - April 5, 2011

To the Mother of Elder Bentley,

This is Elder Partridge, your son's first companion out in the mission
field. :) I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed these past
six weeks serving with him here in Logan, West Virginia. He has such a
strong testimony of this gospel, and I can feel the Spirit so strongly when
he testifies to members and nonmembers alike that he knows these things are
true. He stops anyone and everyone on the street and invites them to hear
our message about the gospel. He's always trying to figure out what he
could have done better in a situation after we get out of it. Sure, he
takes an hour to do his hair....but that's just more study time for me, I
guess. ;)

He talks about you a lot. He misses you very much and often tells me
wonderful things about you. Thank you for raising a boy who is so ready to
serve the Lord in any capacity he can, no matter how hard or unknown it
might be. I am excited to serve with him for at least another six weeks.
He is going to be an outstanding elder, I know it. :)

-Elder Partridge

No comments:

Post a Comment