Monday, November 19, 2012

November 12, 2012


Well Big Gulps Huh? How are you all doin!! I hope your having a splendid week!! I tell you what its gettin cold here, BRR!!
Well transfers are this week, Elder Clay is leavin he is heading off to charleston, WV, I sure will miss the Elder!! But I am getting someone who came out at the same time as me, his name is elder Whitby!! I am stoked he is one of my good friends in the mission,we are goin to tear it up!! I am stayin in Vinton, man this is going to be a blast, I was hopin to train 1 last time but its ok:)!!
 Well these past 12 weeks have been so great!! I have loved serving with elder clayI tell you what he has taught me so much about he importance of bein humble,  I wish you all could hear this great missionary pray man I dont think there hasnt been a time i havent felt the spirit in his prayers, his prayers really sink down into the hearts of the people we meet on the doorstep, our investigators, and members. His prayers are so powerful. I have loved bein able to see how much Heavenly Father loves this missionary. I sure will miss serving with him, we really saw alot of miracles together, I really felt that if Christ was here he would have done the things that we did if we were, we ministered as if Christ was here. Its been absolutely amazing I hope that I can take the things I learned from this missionary and apply it to myself to help make me better. I  will sure miss my friend.
But There is still so much to do here in Vinton this work is exciting, I have a feeling our area is about to explode into something amazing , we are teaching so many people and hopefully soon someone will be ready for baptism, its been so awesome one of our investigators is like begging for us to always teach her she is so excited to learn and progress. This work is amazing and I am excited to see what the lord has in store for us here.
Well I will leave you all with my testimony, What a great time it is to be a missionary, especially around the holidays because you actually realize what you truely are greatful for. I dont think I could name all the things I am greatful for, there is just so much. But I am thankful to be a missionary, I am thankful for wonderful people that I have been able to teach and see come into this gospel, I LOVE THEM!! I just found out last week that one of my recent converts was preparing for a mission, He is coming along great. I am thankful for my family and freiends I love you all so dearly, I am confident that our family will be together forever, I am thankful for coventants and promises i get in return. I am greatful for a savior, I know that what christ went through he couldnt do it without the father. I am thankful for so many blessings the lord has given I these are the things that are most important to me that I am truely greatful for.
i hope that you all will have such a great week, and may we remember like president monson said "TO ALWAYS EXPRESS OUR THANKS". Love you and god bless you all.
GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!
                                                                                                                                                                               Elder Chaz Bentley
                                                                                                                                                                                moroni 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment