Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012


family and friends whats happenin!! Well i hope your week has been so great!!! I know that it has been a great week for us here in the Vinton area !!! I love you all and i sure do miss you!!!
This week we had a BAptism!! Jeremy our investigator got baptized it was awesome haha he was singing and dancing before his baptism he was so excited. My testimony has grown so much these past 5 weeks, i know that the lord is preparing people EVERYWHERE no matter where we go we can find the elect!!!!! Elder Clay had the great opportunity to baptism, i think most of  my happiness comes from seeing others happy it gives me the excitement to keep going!! But the work doesnt stop we got alot of more work to do here in Vinton we are going to help this place be the top baptizing area in the mission haha. I am so greatful to be able to be here I know that my father in heaven knows me and exactly what I need I am greatful to be in the service of Gods children and I know that this work is true!!
I wanted to send a quick shout out to my good friend Ashley Cox I hope you have an amazing BIrthday !!! you sure are awesome and I hope you are having a blast in Hawii!! Wish I could go there haha. Well I hope you have an amazing day ashley. thank you for everything . love ya friend!!
Well I love you all so much I am sorry this email is so short but we are going to play football with other missionaries. But I just want you all know to know that I love being able to serve! I love my recent converts and how much they have strengthed my testimony , I feel like I have been converted on my mission. I know that through a young boy we have the resstored gospel and we hold that priesthood to bless the lives others. I love my family so much I miss them and they mean the world to me. I love you all and I hope you have such a great week and that its full of blessings!!!
                                                                                                      love
                                                                                              elder bentley
                                                                                     -moroni 8: 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment