Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012


Well howdy everyone!!!!! I hope everyone is having a super duper week. Its true the saying,  days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days. Everything is just a blur a cant seem to keep up with time there is just so many people to baptize and so litttle time to do it haha. But I hope your doing well and have had a spledid week!!!
Well one of our investigators is hopefully getting baptized on Sunday!!!! I tell you what missionary life is just so exciting there is nothing better than bein here in Vinton, Va serving!!! I am loving every minute of it. We got so much work to do this week!!! This week we were doin alot of finding we really needed to build up our teaching pool and we still have alot more finding to do hopefully we can set more baptisimal dates and see another baptism here shortly, i stil havent been able to see a family come into the church thats somethingI really want to happen before the end of the mission. So recently in our mission we have started praying at 1 o' clock to find the lords elect!!!!! So if any of you wanna join our mission to help us have a White Christmas pray at 1 o'clock and thats eastern standard daylight time haha. Yesterday we got stuffed we had 3 meals within a 4 hour time spand it was crazy it was like it was thanksgiving or something haha.
Well I want to congragulate my sister savannah for becoming the Beehive president , nana love and serve those young women with all you got and make sure that they have a friend and that they come to church do something nice for them love them. your amazing sister and I know you will do so great I love you nana so much your the best.
Well this week I dont have too much to say but ill leave ya with a short little testimony!! I know that this church is true, I am greatful for the prophet joseph smith who saw God the Father and his son Jesus Christ, I know that he was confused and joseph found his answer through the scriptures then he went into the grove of tress and knelt and prayed to our father in heaven. Its interesting that satan tried to keep him from praying because he knew that this 14 year old boy was going to change the world, he was going to change lives. I know that satan is going to keep us from doing the right thing because he sees what we can become and he is going to keep us from becoming something great. I love the boy, prophet. I know that my redeemer lives he loves you more than you will ever know. I am great to be a missionary for this church. Let us always remember to stand as a witness of God at all times , in all things and in all places. I love you all so much I hope you have a great week!!!!

                                                                                                                           love elder bentley
                                                                                                                        -moroni 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment