Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 17, 2011

HOWDY y'all!!! Well I reckon time is just flying by way to fast!!!!!! I hope you all have such a SUPER DUPER week!!!! This week has been super nice not to brag, but the weather is so much better than Arizona. Gotta love it. Its to die for:) Its so awesome being a missionary of this church. I know I made the right decision to serve a mission here in West Virginia. I am so happy I accepted the call to serve. Its so amazing to see the hand of the lord in this great work. I am so blessed to be a missionary!!!!
This week has been such a great week. Coming off a rough and tough last week. this week has been so so so much better. Seems like everything is just picking right back up!!!! I guess you could say it was kinda like a trial or test to see if we would stay patient and wait for the blessings to come. Well guess what we did exactly that. Seems like no matter what we go through as long as we are patient and just have a happy attitude through the hard time. nothing. nothing will or can bring us down. I have a strong testimony of that with a happy,positive attitude I know we can endure any trial that comes our way. For me, as I look back, it seems like I always got pounded with trials, but I am so greatful I was able to endure it just by simply staying happy. It really is that simple. There is no big math probleme to figure it out we just gotta take it be HAPPY and learn from it.
I guess this week we were surely blessed to visit so many less- active members. We have been really happy to see one of the less-actives we are currently visiting, is starting to come back with his wife, despite of the health issues they make that strong effort to just simply come every sunday. Its been amazing for me to help this couple come back. I love visiting with less- actives its so amazing. I love being able to help people take off the blinders and realize that this is the true church. I am so greatful I get to help the lord be a shepherd and bring his sheep back in that have strayed. You know missionary work is so great there is so many things that makes a missionary happy. But one of the things that makes me the most happy since I have been on a mission. Is watching Less-Actives come back to church. Its an amazing feeling to be sitting in sacrament meeting next to your companion and bump and say, " hey look the family came!!!" It gives me just even more motivation as a missionary. I love it. This week we were visting with another less-active and before I even gave the spiritual thought. Something just kept popping into my mind share something about charity, I shrugged it off, and once again it crossed my mind Charity, Charity. When it came time for me to share the spiritul thought . I shared Moroni 7: 45-48 and who wouldever know that this would be the one they were strugglin with. But it was. I feel so blessed that I was able to listen to the spirit this breif moment and be able to help a less active with a christlike attributes.
Well this week I dont have to much time. But I hope you all know how much I love you. I pray that we will be able to help those come closer to the lord. I love ya all so much. have such a great week. I miss ya
love- elder Bentley moroni 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment